Apr 3, 2024

What happens if I want to be released from my tenancy agreement?

Strafe Creative

5 min read

Share this post

If you want to be released from your tenancy agreement, please contact your local branch to confirm this. To be replaced on the tenancy agreement, there will be a £50 fee.

Tenants in most cases will remain liable until a replacement tenant is found. We will assist you in finding someone to replace you on the tenancy by conducting viewings, advertising the property and organising the paperwork.

It remains the responsibility of the tenant to find a replacement, however we will be here to assist.