homeAbout property feedbackFAQs location_onProperty map phone_iphoneContact

Henley Villas

Henley Villas Hull HU5 1AU


calendar_monthAvailable 2024
bedroom_parent 3 bed

From £100/ Week


** LUXURY STUDENT ACCOMMODATION ** - The property is an end terraced 3 bedroom house and is located in the popular student area of Beverley Road. It is approximately a 25 minute walk to the university passing all amenities needed for student life including pubs, restaurants and shops. - Compromises of a large open plan living/dining area - Gorgeous modern kitchen - Modern shower room on the ground floor - All bedrooms are located on the first floor and fully furnished with custom fitted furniture. You also have TV's in the bedrooms!! Got your attention? Give us a call and book in a viewing today! The rent amount quoted is INCLUSIVE OF BILLS. The bills that are included in the rental price are: -Broadband -Gas -Electric -Water -TV Licence -Contents Insurance As part of the loc8me community you will also receive: - access to local discounts, exclusive giveaways, events & parties EPC rating - D prop-997

Map view

Contact about this property



Office Phone: 01482 333744

Email: hull@loc8me.co.cuk



29 Salmon Grove Hull HU6 7SX

Property FAQs

What types of accommodation do you offer?
We have a range of properties, from 1-bedroom studios to 19-bedroom mansions. Explore our range
What is the process for applying for accommodation?
It's as simple as 1,2,3...
  1. Enquire about one or more properties that you're interested in viewing.
  2. Attend the viewing and see your next future home in person
  3. Request a contract for the property. This would require us to know all the tenant's first name, email and phone number.
I have a maintenance issue, what do I do?
If you have any maintenance issues, please report this to us using the Book maintenance button.
Do I need a guarantor?
Each tenant will need a UK based guarantor that is either a UK homeowner or earns 5x the sum of an individual’s rent.
I am a student, do I pay council tax?
If you are a full time student throughout your whole tenancy, you are exempt from paying council tax.
What happens if I want to be released from my tenancy agreement?
If you want to be released from your tenancy agreement, please contact your local branch to confirm this. To be replaced on the tenancy agreement, there will be a £50 fee. Tenants in most cases will remain liable until a replacement tenant is found. We will assist you in finding someone to replace you on the tenancy by conducting viewings, advertising the property and organising the paperwork. It remains the responsibility of the tenant to find a replacement, however we will be here to assist.
Can someone live with me in a 1-bedroom property or studio?
In most cases, yes! Please speak with a member of staff to find out if the property you’re interested in allows dual-occupancy.
I don’t understand the Tenancy Agreement, what should I do?
Don’t sign an agreement that you don’t understand. Please reach out to your local loc8me team to assist or speak with your university.
Are pets allowed in the accommodation?
If you want a pet at your home, you will need to send a written email so we can forward it to the landlord. We will endeavor to respond within 5 working days with a response.

Based on your viewing

View similar properties


Newland Avenue

location_onNewland Avenue Hull HU5 3AG

calendar_monthAvailable 2024
bedroom_parent 6 bed

From £89/ Week


Newland Avenue

location_onNewland Avenue Hull HU5 2EN

calendar_monthAvailable 2024
bedroom_parent 4 bed

From £98/ Week


Princes Road

location_onPrinces Road Hull HU5 2RD

calendar_monthAvailable 2024
bedroom_parent 4 bed

From £88/ Week